May 17, 2013

brush my teeth

Oh I'm brushing my teeth on top,
it's so much fun I hate to stop,
but while I'm brushing my teeth
and having so much fun,
I never let the water run.
No I never let the water run.

Devaangi loves to brush her teeth. About 2 months back we brought the first set of tooth brush and tooth paste for Devaangi. We wanted to get Devaangi into a habit of brushing her teeth. After initial reluctance that lasted a few days to a few weeks, bachu has been so much taken up by the whole brushing ritual and in addition to her 4 tooth brushes, Devaangi can also be found picking up and using daadi’s 2 brushes as well as mom’s brush. Phir kya hai every morning maa and dadi have to hunt for their respective  toothbrush!!!

The teeth brushing activity starts when bachu wakes up in the morning and then continues throughout the day. The first brushing session of the day starts with tooth paste on the brush which bachu swallows without any delay or lingering. The brushing sessions of the rest of the day happen with plain brush in bachu’s mouth and saliva dripping out!!!!

Ab to bachu’s standard line on entering the bathroom is bash chahiye (I want the brush)

No comments: