Mar 19, 2013

Catching up time- series 5

My caring bacha
Couple of days while on our way back I told bacha “mamma kaa hand pain kar raha hai , isko pucha kar do”, and you won’t believe bacha gently caressed my hand at regular intervals till we reached home J

Not only this when at times I tell bacha ki mamma ko neenoo kara do, then bacha actually covers me with her blanket(mama rajai le lo) and pats me all the while saying ‘mamma so jao”. By the way on asking bacha to make any of her toys like her dolly, lion or doggie sleep, she does the same. More often than not bachu is all out to feed you instead of having stuff herself. She’ll pick up a grape and put it in our mouth and so on with other food articles.

One can also rely on bachu for some help at times. Once the dinner is served on the table, I ask bachu to go and call every one. Bachu promptly goes calling out to each one of us “daadaji khaana lag gaya hai” and so one to each person.

If bachu is in a mood she can also be relied upon for delivering stuff to people around. If you pick up say daadaji’s cell and ask bachu to give it to daadaji, bachu will go to daadaji , hand him over his phone and say daadaji aaka phone.

This Sunday I went to the balcony to put some clothes for drying and you know who help me in this chore- Devaangi. Ji haan Devaangi hkept handing meover all clothes one by one for putting them up for drying and also tried to carry the bucket back (Par kar naa saki J )

On asking bachu to keep a thing at a particular place or get a stuff she does that as well.

 I am sure bachu is gonna help maa a lot when she grows up!!

No comments: