Mar 21, 2013

Love for chocolates and toffees


Despite our trying to control tightly the amount of toffees and chocolates that bachu gets to eat, the people at daycare ensure that Devaangi has a fair share of these to an extent that bachu can differentiate between a chocolate and toffee. Moment she spots a toffee or a chocolate, Devaangi promptly starts demanding the same- toffee chaahiye and if required throw tantrums as well. Devaangi realized that the rationed toffees given to her were kept at a particular place. Whenever she wants to eat toffees she goes straight to that particular cupboard where toffees are kept and demands that the cup… In the board be opened and toffees given to her!! Aaj to hadh hi ho gayi while I was going to drop her in the car at the daycare, I opened the glovebox to take out my sunglasses. Phir kyat ha bachu spotted a pack of orange toffees in the glove box and demanded the same. I gave bachu a single toffee but eventually hand to hand over the complete sealed packet to her. When I went in the evening to pick up bachu, she sat in the car and promptly asked me to open the glove box and started searching for the pack of toffees which obviously were not there.

3 days back me and bachu were returning home after dropping dad at the Bikaner house and on our way I picked up 2 chocolates- one for bachu and another one for me. I gave bachu one chocolate and opened the other one to eat the same. Bachu created so much hulla on seeing the second chocolate. The only way I could continue driving was after giving that second chocolate to bachu. Abhi se yeah haal hai to aage kya hoga especially when all 3 of us (ma, papa and bachu) are so fond of chocolate.

No comments: