Mar 21, 2013

Catching up time- series 6

Maalish teil maalish
As the weather is changing , bachu’s  is enjoying her maalish and bath time more and more. All she has to do is spot the bottle of oil and with a lightning speed bachu gets hold of the oil bottle aur phir uska record shuru ho jaata hai—mumma teil maalish.. She is able to connect the oil bottle to the massage session that is going to follow.

Best was on last birthday me and bachu were at naani house. I was doing bachu’s teil maalish and in between was also attending phone calls that were coming nonstop. Somewhere in between probable bachu realized that maa is not able to do justice to the maalish so she took charge- poured some oil on her hands and tried to apply them on her legs and arms!!!!  Man that was a scene to witness especially the naughty smile on bachu’s face all the while she was trying to do her own teil maalish.

With the changing weather bachu is also enjoying her bath time with her bath toys and water. Bachu loves to hold the soap in hand and play with her duckies, fish, pigges and what not. She loves to play with the water in the mug or the bucket and doesn’t want to come out of the bathroom. 

Another thing that bachu is fond of is washing her hands. Bachu needs and excuse to get into the bathroom and wash her hands.

Magical Moments with my bachu
Just as I am penning my magical moments with bachu, I am sitting on the bed with my back resting against the headstand; bachu is sitting right behind me, playing with the electric switches at the back. She is hugging maa, pulling my hair and also trying to bite my Head!! Yes you got it right bachu is trying to bite my head with her tiny teeth!!!. She is sitting on my tummy, holding my fingers and doing doom doom doom…. i.e. going back and forth and enjoying the swing. These are actually the moments I crave for- when bachu is in full mood to love maa and play with her- hugging me, kissing me, laughing uncontrollably, holding me tight and just be around me doing as much masti as she wants!!

No comments: