Apr 2, 2014

mama i can crawl and move about!!!

yes the title says it all!!! Shivaangi has learnt to crawl and now it is very difficult to keep her at a place. We have kept the furniture in our house to a bare minimum so that both the kids have ample space to move around and play. Trust me both the girls make full use of this arrangement. If Shivaangi is not in her bed then we have actually started looking on the floor before moving around- you never know when Shivaangi was crawl and come around!!!!!

One of Shivaangi's favorite place is kitchen.. If  ma or nani are in kitchen and Shivaangi is in the drawing room, then sooner or later Shivaangi will crawl and find her way in to the kitchen!!! In fact it became so scary on 30th when i left milk to boil on gas and went to my room for a minute. I took some time and forgot all about the milk. When i went back to the kitchen I found milk had boiled and was now flowing over the floor. I am sure you can guess the shock that i got when i found shivaangi merrily sitting next to the milk flowing on the floor.
 My bacha was just saved!!!

No comments: